Terrence Howard Alleges Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Made Unwanted Advances: “I Don’t Bend Over in That Way”

Date:

Award-winning actor Terrence Howard has alleged that music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs made an inappropriate sexual advance during what was initially pitched as a professional collaboration.

In a revealing appearance on the *PBD Podcast* Friday, Howard, 56, said Combs had repeatedly invited him to serve as his acting coach. However, when he arrived for the sessions, the interactions took an unexpected turn.

“He’d invite me over for weeks, saying he wanted me to help with acting,” Howard said. “But every time I showed up, he’d just sit and stare at me.”

Howard claimed the odd behavior escalated when Combs asked to hear his music. But instead of engaging, he allegedly continued to sit silently. Feeling uneasy, Howard said he consulted his assistant, who allegedly responded, *“I think he’s trying to sleep with you.”*

Following that interaction, Howard said he severed all communication with Combs.

“You learn quickly to be hands off,” he remarked. “I’ve had to threaten a few producers in the past who crossed boundaries. When you challenge a man’s masculinity, you get a real reaction.”

Howard emphasized his personal and professional boundaries, stating: “I’ve lost work because I don’t compromise. I don’t play gay roles. I don’t kiss men. That’s just not me.”

This is the first public allegation from a well-known male celebrity suggesting Combs made a direct sexual advance toward him. Page Six has reached out to Combs’ representatives for comment but has yet to receive a response.

Howard’s statement comes as Combs faces a growing number of legal issues, including federal sex trafficking charges and multiple civil lawsuits alleging sexual assault and misconduct. Among the most recent claims, a man named Joseph Manzaro filed a lawsuit accusing Combs of both facilitating trafficking and committing acts of sexual violence in 2015.

Combs, who is currently in custody awaiting trial scheduled for May 5, has denied all allegations and pleaded not guilty to the federal charges. In a previous statement, his legal team described the lawsuits as “baseless” and motivated by financial gain.

The incident adds another layer to the previously reported strained relationship between Combs and Howard. In 2014, Page Six reported that Combs allegedly blocked his stepson Quincy Brown from appearing on Howard’s hit series *Empire* over music rights disputes. The move raised eyebrows in entertainment circles but was never confirmed to be personally motivated.

While Howard is the most prominent figure to speak out publicly about Combs’ alleged behavior, other celebrities, including Nick Cannon, have distanced themselves from long-standing rumors surrounding Combs’ alleged “Freak-Off” parties. Former mentee Justin Bieber has also taken steps to dissociate himself from the embattled music executive.

As the investigations continue, more alleged victims — both male and female — are stepping forward. Legal experts anticipate that the upcoming trial will be a high-profile and closely watched case in the entertainment industry.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Popular

More like this
Related

Over 50 Nations Seek U.S. Tariff Negotiations Amid Market Turmoil, Trump Administration Claims

More than 50 countries have approached the White House...

AR-Style Rifle Drawn After MAGA Supporter Bloodied in Clash at ‘Hands Off’ Anti-Trump Rally

A dramatic and violent confrontation unfolded at an anti-Trump...

Nigeria Warns of Trade Disruptions as Trump’s Tariffs Threaten Key Exports to US

The Federal Government of Nigeria has expressed serious concern...

UK Lawmakers Deported from Israel Over Alleged Anti-Israel Intentions, Sparks Diplomatic Tensions

Two members of the United Kingdom's ruling Labour Party...